The Prime Minister's Youth Loan Scheme has been simplified to benefit the loan seekers, said Minister for Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit-Baltistan Barjees Tahir on Sunday. He said that the prime minister has issued directives to remove all hurdles in the loan scheme, Radio Pakistan reported. He said that prime minister is taking keen interest to benefit maximum youth through the scheme. The minister said that 2.7 million applications have been obtained which is an indication of the popularity of the scheme. He said that the scheme will help reduce unemployment and will contribute to two percent of the GDP of the country.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11