HUMAN ("Helping Unite Mankind and Nutrition"), America’s fastest growing healthy vending franchise and the leading distributor of convenient healthy foods, announces the newest high-tech addition to its line-up of eight healthy vending machines: the industry’s next generation touch screen healthy vending machine.
“The HUMAN Touch,” HUMAN’s new 46” healthy vending touch screen machine features futuristic technology allowing the user to customize his/her experience and the owner of the machine to collect data in real time.
The HUMAN Touch interface allows consumers to instantly gain valuable information on the products in the healthy vending machine, including 3-D photos, nutrition facts, ingredients, and allergen information. With its display, the HUMAN Touch meets all federal and state calorie display requirements, including the
The HUMAN Touch’s new mobile payment technology allows users to store monetary and credit card value on their phones using a safe mobile application, allowing for convenient and cashless purchases. The loyalty program capabilities allow consumers to easily access their previous sales, make purchases based on their order history, bundle sales (purchase multiple products in the same transaction), gain insight into similar products (i.e. recommendations), and access exclusive promotions and coupons.
For HUMAN’s healthy vending franchises, these advanced touch screen machines offer the real-time collection of point-of-sale information for analytics tracking. Franchisees will have remote access to sales information, inventory, planograms, and more, from any computer, or mobile device with a web browser.
The consumer-purchase experience with the HUMAN Touch extinguishes a commonly cited downside to purchasing from a vending machine: the inability on the part of the consumer to make an educated choice by touching and holding the product and viewing product labels. Access to nutrition information, before making a purchase, via HUMAN Touch’s 3-D product imaging, enhances the user experience and may encourage more healthful choices. Federal surveys report that 30–40% of food shoppers said reading an item’s label influenced their choice.
The HUMAN Touch’s healthy vending touch screen features include:
• A 46” 1080p interactive touchscreen display
• A variety of customizable user experiences as well as HD videos or still images played to promote content or to generate revenue via advertisements
• Targeted advertising or vending apps, such as games, social media tie-ins, gifting, sampling and loyalty programs, that are based on anonymous demographics, idle time or purchases
• Products displayed in 3D, sorted in custom categories, shown with product details /contents, and nutritional and ingredient information
• Access to a database of thousands of products, images and nutritional information
• 24/7 Internet connectivity
• State-of-the-art vending hardware and software, including the VE UCB with MDB, DEX and guaranteed delivery
• Cameras for anonymous demographics
• A QR barcode reader
• Multiple payment capabilities, including mobile wallet, credit card, cash and near field communication (“NFC”), which enables payments via smartphones
• Ability to remotely manage and monitor machines through a web-based content management system
• Access to a complete system of analytics and diagnostics
“The HUMAN Touch represents the next generation of vending where consumers can personalize their experience, make educated decisions on what to purchase, and really have an engaging experience rather than just a fleeting experience,” said
For information on having the HUMAN Touch installed at your location, please click the “Contact Us” menu at HealthyVending.com or call 310.845.7745. For information on becoming a HUMAN franchisee, please click here.
HUMAN (“Helping Unite Mankind And Nutrition”) is America’s leading distributor of convenient healthy foods whose mission is to create “Easy Nutrition Everywhere.” Via healthy vending machines, healthy micro-markets, and other innovative automated retail technologies, HUMAN delivers on its vision to make healthy food more convenient than junk food. HUMAN can be found in over 2,000 schools, offices, hospitals, health clubs, YMCAs, and other locations in over 40 U.S. states,
HUMAN has been ranked by Inc. Magazine as the #168th
HUMAN donates 10% of profits to charities that fight the causes of childhood obesity and malnutrition, with a predominate recipient of those funds being HUMAN’s non-profit arm, HUMAN Everywhere.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/human/healthyvending/prweb11443341.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence