ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24122013 -
DSME is a leading global oil platform and ship builder based in
Harris CapRock will provide equipment and design, integrate and test all telecommunication systems before deployment; install cable at multiple construction sites around the globe and provide commissioning support off the coast of
The Mafumeira Sul project is operated by a global, major exploration and production operator, consisting of multiple production assets located 15 miles off the coast of the Cabinda province in 200 feet of water. Currently in the second stage of development, it is expected to reach its first oil in 2015 and build toward peak total daily production of 110,000 barrels of crude oil and 10,000 barrels of liquefied petroleum gas.
'We require a comprehensive communications solution onboard our new assets to support the complete package delivered to the exploration and production operator,' said
'DSME plays a key role in the future of major oil field production through the integrity of its construction and design work,' said
This press release contains forward-looking statements that reflect management's current expectations, assumptions and estimates of future performance and economic conditions. Such statements are made in reliance upon the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The company cautions investors that any forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results and future trends to differ materially from those matters expressed in or implied by such forward-looking statements. Harris disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
4400 S. Sam Houston Pkwy East
Toll Free: +1-888-482-0289
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder