HONG KONG (CIHAN)- The gold price in Hong Kong went down 142 HK dollars to close at 11,128 HK dollars per tael on Monday, according to the Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange Society . The price is equivalent to 1,435.87 U.S. dollars a troy ounce, down 18.32 dollars at the latest exchange rate of 1 U.S. dollar against 7.75 HK dollars . (Cihan/Xinhua) CIHAN
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules