Professional basketball player Dwyane Wade fathered a son with a woman while on a break with now-fiancee Gabrielle Union, Hollywood's "ET" reported Monday.
Wade, 31, and Union, 41, began dating in 2009, worked through a rough patch early this year and announced their engagement last week.
"ET" quoted an unnamed source as saying Wade has known the mother of his youngest son "for many years"; however, her identity has not been disclosed.
Wade was granted full custody of his other two sons after a custody battle with his ex-wife, Siohvaughn Funches. He is also raising his nephew, "ET" said.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Wade fathered child while on a break with Union, report says
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down