Professional basketball player Dwyane Wade fathered a son with a woman while on a break with now-fiancee Gabrielle Union, Hollywood's "ET" reported Monday.
Wade, 31, and Union, 41, began dating in 2009, worked through a rough patch early this year and announced their engagement last week.
"ET" quoted an unnamed source as saying Wade has known the mother of his youngest son "for many years"; however, her identity has not been disclosed.
Wade was granted full custody of his other two sons after a custody battle with his ex-wife, Siohvaughn Funches. He is also raising his nephew, "ET" said.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Wade fathered child while on a break with Union, report says
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions