ENP Newswire - 30 December 2013 Release date- 24122013 - Vancouver, BC , Canada - Columbus Exploration Corporation (CLX: TSX-V) is pleased to announce that it has closed the private placement previously announced on October 31, 2013 . The Company has raised gross proceeds of $170,000 through the issuance of 3,400,000 common shares at a price of $0.05 per share. No warrants were issued pursuant to the private placement and no finders' fees were paid. The proceeds of the private placement will be used for general working capital purposes. All of the shares issued under the private placement are subject to a four-month hold period expiring April 24, 2014 . Additional hold periods may apply to US investors. Investor Contact: Tel: 604-634-0970, 1-888-818-1364 Email: email@example.com [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?