ENP Newswire - 30 December 2013 Release date- 24122013 - On December 9th , Li Qingkui, Chairman & Party Secretary of the CHD, Wang Huaishu, Chief Accountant & the Party member, met with Shi Lixian, Global President of HSBC Global Banking at the group headquarters, and both parties exchanged opinion in terms of strengthening cooperation. Li Qingkui gave a brief introduction about the group company, the development condition of the 'Going global' strategy and the development planning of the next step. He pointed out that HSBC is the world famous financial institution, in which the financial networks spread all over the world, and the financial service enjoys a high reputation; as one of top five power generation groups at home, China Huadian Corporation actively plans the strategy of sustainable development. Both parties have very good cooperation prospects. It is desired to further strengthen communication and expand cooperation in the financing of capital market, overseas business expansion and etc., and promote mutual benefits and the win-win situation. Shi Lixian gave an introduction to the basic service in HSBC and the condition about investment and development in China , and expressed his wish to make full use of its own network resources and industrial advantages, actively plan strategic cooperation with Huadian, and promote joint development of both parties. The directors of the departments and the units concerned in the group company and relevant personnel of HSBC Global Banking participated in the meeting. Contact: China Huadian Corporation No.2, Xuanwumen Street Xicheng District Beijing P.R . China 100031 Email: email@example.com [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict