The Office for Competition Policy of the Bishkek City Hall has announced a tender for the construction of social high-rise buildings in the 7th micro-district and Tunguch. The planned sum of the purchase is 215 million soms. Source of funding is the city budget - 40% and equity financing - 60%. The application deadline for tenders is January 28, 2014 .
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit