KUALA LUMPUR : Berjaya Corp's net profit jumped 2.1 per cent to RM20.6 million in the second quarter ended October from RM20.1 million in the comparable period a year ago mainly due to higher progress billings from the property investment and development segment. Revenue, meanwhile, increased 0.3 per cent to RM1.77 billion from RM1.76 billion . For the six-month period, net profit rose 53.6 per cent to RM74.0 million while revenue was up 6.2 per cent to RM3.7 billion .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict