Washington, Dec. 29 (ANI): Do you set up new year resolutions every year but no matter how hard you try, you always end up straying away from them? Then there are a few apps out there that may help you stick to your resolutions.
According to Cnet, for managing budget and savings goals, the best app is 'Mint' and for losing weight goals, 'Lose It' app is one of the top picks for getting in shape.
If you wish to quit smoking this year, 'Cessation Nation' app will set a quit date and then track your progress throughout the quitting process.
While 'Lift' app helps you start a new habit and cultivate it over time, 'Evernote', a note-taking app, organizes all of your digital and physical clutter into one streamlined space. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Apps that can help you stick to your New Year resolutions
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign