Washington, Dec. 29 (ANI): Do you set up new year resolutions every year but no matter how hard you try, you always end up straying away from them? Then there are a few apps out there that may help you stick to your resolutions.
According to Cnet, for managing budget and savings goals, the best app is 'Mint' and for losing weight goals, 'Lose It' app is one of the top picks for getting in shape.
If you wish to quit smoking this year, 'Cessation Nation' app will set a quit date and then track your progress throughout the quitting process.
While 'Lift' app helps you start a new habit and cultivate it over time, 'Evernote', a note-taking app, organizes all of your digital and physical clutter into one streamlined space. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Apps that can help you stick to your New Year resolutions
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records