TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar is trading at 93.80 cents US this morning, up 0.38 of a cent from Friday's close. The U.S. dollar is trading at 106.61 cents Cdn, down 0.43 of a cent. Pound sterling was C$1.7619 , down 0.10 of a cent and US$1.6527 , up 0.57 of a cent. The euro was at C$1.4733 , up 0.29 of a cent. Quotations provided by the BMO Capital Markets .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?