Baku, Azerbaijan, Dec. 2
The presentation ceremony of the movie almanac shot in the framework of the Three Stories Project has taken place on 29 November 2013, in Baku, at the 28Cinema Movie Theater with the organizational efforts of the 'Icherisheher', State Historical-Architectural Reserve and the support of Nar Mobile.
The main objective of this initiative that started in October 2012 was to support young Azerbaijani filmmakers and increase public interest to the rich heritage of history and architecture, the company said today.
The Project which was aimed at extending the relevant support to the authors at all stages starting from the preparation of creative process for shooting films, writing screen scripts until editing final products, has ended successfully.
Three films prepared by three young filmmakers participating at the project - Teymur Hajiyev, Maria Ibrahimova and Murad Abiyev - were screened to the scrutiny of movie fans. The screen products made by these young filmmakers, who passed master classes on film making and script writing run by Vitaly Kanevsky, the Golden Cam Award winner of the Cannes Festival, had a resounding public success.
Attaching a great importance to national and moral values, Nar Mobile operator has also spared no efforts to preserve and protect unique traditions of the ancient Baku that cherishes the memory of centuries in itself.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?