Dec. 03--The "Fifty Shades of Grey" flick has added another sultry star it its cast: Rita Ora.
The 23-year-old British songstress will play the adopted sister of Christian Grey in the upcoming film adaptation of E.L. James' erotica novel.
"It's official!" Ora announced via Twitter. "I've been cast in @FiftyShades of Grey as Christian's sister Mia. #FiftyShades."
Irish hunk Jamie Dornan is playing S&M enthusiast Christian Grey, replacing actor Charlie Hunnam after Hunnam bowed out of the flick, while Dakota Johnson has nabbed the lead female role of Anastasia Steele.
Filming is underway, with the movie is slated for a Feb. 13, 2015 release.
Visit amNewYork at www.amny.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better