Dec. 03--The "Fifty Shades of Grey" flick has added another sultry star it its cast: Rita Ora.
The 23-year-old British songstress will play the adopted sister of Christian Grey in the upcoming film adaptation of E.L. James' erotica novel.
"It's official!" Ora announced via Twitter. "I've been cast in @FiftyShades of Grey as Christian's sister Mia. #FiftyShades."
Irish hunk Jamie Dornan is playing S&M enthusiast Christian Grey, replacing actor Charlie Hunnam after Hunnam bowed out of the flick, while Dakota Johnson has nabbed the lead female role of Anastasia Steele.
Filming is underway, with the movie is slated for a Feb. 13, 2015 release.
Visit amNewYork at www.amny.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment