Dec. 03--The "Fifty Shades of Grey" flick has added another sultry star it its cast: Rita Ora.
The 23-year-old British songstress will play the adopted sister of Christian Grey in the upcoming film adaptation of E.L. James' erotica novel.
"It's official!" Ora announced via Twitter. "I've been cast in @FiftyShades of Grey as Christian's sister Mia. #FiftyShades."
Irish hunk Jamie Dornan is playing S&M enthusiast Christian Grey, replacing actor Charlie Hunnam after Hunnam bowed out of the flick, while Dakota Johnson has nabbed the lead female role of Anastasia Steele.
Filming is underway, with the movie is slated for a Feb. 13, 2015 release.
Visit amNewYork at www.amny.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones