TD Bank Group's inaugural sustainable energy concept branch; its commitment to affordable housing in the U.S.; and its banking relationship with growth-oriented companies such as Canadian grocer Farm Boy - stories such as these can be found in TD's 2013 online and mobile Annual Report, which launched on the Company's website. According to a release, the interactive report features some of the Bank's loyal customers and dedicated employees, along with highlights of the Bank's financial performance and messages from senior leaders. The mobile version allows visitors to enjoy stories, photos and videos on the go - aligned with TD's focus on comfort and convenience. Direct links to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube give social media savvy users an opportunity to share content on the sites they frequent. The online report contains audited consolidated financial statements for fiscal 2013. TD's printed version of the 2013 Annual Report and annual meeting proxy materials will be mailed during the week of February 17, 2014 to shareholders of The Toronto-Dominion Bank . The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (TD). More information: www.td.com/annual-report/ar2013/index.jsp www.td.com/investor/annual_report40f.jsp ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'