A smartphone application that tracks fitness progress, measures daily activity and monitors calorie intake has been launched by the telecommunications company du. The new, bilingual Wellness app is available to download for free and could help
Capital's waste-management summit
More than 50 exhibitors from 12 countries are expected to attend
Bonus for Emiratis in private sector
Five thousand Emirati private-sector employees have been registered with a discounts and rebate programme offered by Absher, an initiative launched by the President,
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?