PERTH, Australia , Dec. 30, 2013 /CNW/ - Mirabela Nickel Limited ( Mirabela or the Company ) (ASX: MBN) announces that cease trade orders previously issued by the British Columbia Securities Commission and the Ontario Securities Commission have both been revoked, as Mirabela filed on 16 December 2013 in Canada , its interim unaudited financial statements for the third quarter ended 30 September 2013 and the associated management discussion and analysis. SOURCE Mirabela Nickel Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?