The Edict stipulated that the third paragraph of the subheading on: "Accordingly, the Government policy in this aspect will be as follows" under the main heading on: " Policies and procedures regarding the obstacles of mobile telecommunication services" of the Third National Plan for Telecommunications issued by Edict No.: 39/2012 be replaced with the following text:- "The Government requires that the
And in case at any time there were not sufficient number of efficient providers to supply the services on the basis of long-term evolution technology "LTE" and if it has been concluded that there was need to increase the number of providers as a result of an assessment to be conducted by the TRA, then initiatives capable of attracting new parties should be taken." (IY)
Publishing Rights Reserved to
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?