Beyonce and hubby Jay Z spent almost $100,000 on champagne in the VIP section at Club Reign in Atlanta, Georgia.
The couple bought several rounds of drinks for everyone present there, TMZ.com reported.
According to a source, the pair ordered hundreds of bottles of Dusse and Ace of Spades, which cost approximately 300 dollars each, and footed the entire bill.
The 32-year-old singer and the 44-year-old rapper were in good spirits as they danced to their hit duet 'Crazy in Love' and partied with their friends.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go