Beyonce and hubby Jay Z spent almost $100,000 on champagne in the VIP section at Club Reign in Atlanta, Georgia.
The couple bought several rounds of drinks for everyone present there, TMZ.com reported.
According to a source, the pair ordered hundreds of bottles of Dusse and Ace of Spades, which cost approximately 300 dollars each, and footed the entire bill.
The 32-year-old singer and the 44-year-old rapper were in good spirits as they danced to their hit duet 'Crazy in Love' and partied with their friends.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast