Beyonce and hubby Jay Z spent almost $100,000 on champagne in the VIP section at Club Reign in Atlanta, Georgia.
The couple bought several rounds of drinks for everyone present there, TMZ.com reported.
According to a source, the pair ordered hundreds of bottles of Dusse and Ace of Spades, which cost approximately 300 dollars each, and footed the entire bill.
The 32-year-old singer and the 44-year-old rapper were in good spirits as they danced to their hit duet 'Crazy in Love' and partied with their friends.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia