Batelco's enterprise division general manager
The company has a sharp focus on the SME segment and strives to continuously address the growing business communications needs of this vital sector of the economy, he said.
According to him, Batelco's integrated communications services make it an ideal one-stop-shop for the ICT needs of the business community.
"Batelco is not only a telecom provider, but also a leading ICT solutions provider offering a spectrum of solutions consisting of infrastructure solutions (be it on copper or fibre), unified communications and collaborations, routing and switching, campus wide Wi-Fi access, information technology and physical security, server and storage to name a few.
"This comprehensive choice of products and services meets international standards and furthermore, Batelco's business enterprise team is capable of customising its products and services to meet the specific needs of customers, bearing in mind the different industries and sectors they operate in,"
The firm continuously supports the SME segment by providing customised products and services to improve efficiency and control costs to achieve a competitive advantage over competitors.
"Batelco fully appreciates the important role that small and medium enterprises play in the local economy and therefore invests in new and upgraded ICT offerings to help grow businesses and increase their efficiency and competitiveness," he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Senate Reaches Unemployment Benefits Deal
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna