Leidos Holdings, Inc. , a national security, health and engineering solutions company, announced that it has entered into an agreement with a financial institution for an accelerated stock repurchase transaction, whereby the Company will purchase $300 million of its outstanding shares of common stock, with approximately 80 percent of the shares to be delivered in the near term. In a release on Dec. 13 , Leidos said the total number of shares ultimately purchased will be based on the share price of the Company's common stock over the averaging period set forth in the agreement. The agreement is expected to be complete no later than March 2014 . Leidos is headquartered in Reston, Va. , and had approximately $6 billion in revenues for fiscal year 2013, on a pro forma basis, following the spin-off of the company's technical, engineering and enterprise IT business on Sept. 27 . More information: www.Leidos.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'