CyanogenMod, the popular custom ROM for Android, announced that they are releasing their own retail smartphone, the Oppo N1.
Based on over four years of development and work by community contributors and developers, the phone is currently available for purchase for
The phone has a host of unique features built in, including a new Privacy Guard, enhanced camera features, and numerous customizable themes. The phone also has a unique 13 megapixel rotating camera, which allows for excellent quality photos from almost any angle.
The post CyanogenMod team releases first smartphone appeared first on tbreak.
COPYRIGHT 2013 TBREAK MEDIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday