Britney Spears debuted her new show as part of a two-year-long Las Vegas residency before a crowd of about 7,000 people at Planet Hollywood's The Axis theater.
The 90-minute show features 23 songs from the pop diva's repertoire, opening with the will.i.am-produced hit, "Work Bitch," MTV reported Saturday.
Spears worked her way through seven costume changes and three wigs during the act, which opened Friday and is scheduled to be repeated another 97 times over the course of two years at The Axis.
The show, "Britney: Piece of Me," includes Cirque du Soleil-like acrobatics, a giant projection of will.i.am singing along to "Scream and Shout," and a massive tree, upon which Spears is perched during "Toxic," USA Today reported.
On hand for Friday's debut show were Spears' parents and siblings and fellow singers Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Selena Gomez.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American