Britney Spears debuted her new show as part of a two-year-long Las Vegas residency before a crowd of about 7,000 people at Planet Hollywood's The Axis theater.
The 90-minute show features 23 songs from the pop diva's repertoire, opening with the will.i.am-produced hit, "Work Bitch," MTV reported Saturday.
Spears worked her way through seven costume changes and three wigs during the act, which opened Friday and is scheduled to be repeated another 97 times over the course of two years at The Axis.
The show, "Britney: Piece of Me," includes Cirque du Soleil-like acrobatics, a giant projection of will.i.am singing along to "Scream and Shout," and a massive tree, upon which Spears is perched during "Toxic," USA Today reported.
On hand for Friday's debut show were Spears' parents and siblings and fellow singers Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Selena Gomez.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go