FICO, a predictive analytics and decision management software company, announced that Cred-System, a Brazilian card issuer for retailers, chose FICO Customer Dialogue Manager to manage marketing campaigns and provide real-time analysis of customer needs and preferences. According to a release, Cred-System will use FICO Customer Dialogue Manager as its multi-channel marketing platform to design, execute and manage precisely timed and targeted campaigns that engage customers across all channels, based on their known interactions and preferences. Cred-System will be able to harness its enormous volumes of customer spending data, and gain sharp insights into customer interactions and behaviors. Cred-System will be able to apply those insights to generate more individualized, interactive dialogue with customers in a coordinated fashion across channels, including social media. Through dialogue, Cred-System will be able to learn more about what the customer wants, which leads to increased sales and marketing ROI. "We manage more than 7.5 million retail credit cards and have over 40 partnerships with retailers in Brazil , which means we have a massive amount of data on customer spending," said Paulo Valente , Business Director for Cred-System. "We want to leverage that data to understand our customers better and improve our interactions. FICO Customer Dialogue Manager will help us to treat every customer as an individual and not as a segment." "As a leading card issuer in the Brazilian retail market, Cred- System is poised to gain market share by tailoring its customer engagement to meet the needs of each individual," said Robert Duque - Ribeiro , vice president and general manager of Latin America and the Caribbean for FICO. "Cred-System is leading the way in how Brazilian companies foster and develop relationships with their partners, customers and prospects." More information: www.fico.com . ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules