Xbox One has been ranked the top most searched entertainment electronics of the year with selling two million units in the first 18 days of its launch, Mashable reports.
Apple's iPhone with its leatest launch 5S and 5C captured the second slot with major camera improvements, a fingerprint identity sensor, the ability to run 64-bit apps and color options, including silver, space gray and gold, the report added.
iPad stood at fourth position with its newly released versions, the iPad Mini Retina and the iPad Air, boasting 10 hours of battery life and included upgraded cameras and processors.
Here are the rankings of the most-searched entertainment electronics of 2013:
3. Android KitKat
5. Windows Phone
7. Sony PlayStation 4
10. Amazon Kindle Fire (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion