According to the study by the
The age group 18 to 29 years had the highest percentage of ownership of smartphones at 90 per cent, compared to just 43 per cent of seniors.
Nearly 35 per cent adults have a tablet, while 24 per cent own an e-reader.
The study also found that about 67 per cent cell owners checked their phone for messages, alerts or calls even when their phones didn't ring or vibrate. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation