BAKU /27.12.13/TURAN : JSC VTB Bank ( Azerbaijan ) December 26 , congratulated the ten thousandth borrower Yakubov Vugar Azhdar oglu , gave him gifts : TV brand LG, certificate determining the status of the anniversary of the borrower and credit card level with a credit limit of 2000 manats. The awarding ceremony was held at the " Ajami " VTB Bank ( Azerbaijan ), where getting a car loan borrower anniversary . Director of " Ajami" Anar Zeynalov and Head of retail banking, VTB ( Azerbaijan ) Tural Veliyev congratulated ten thousandth of the borrower. Speakers talked about the achievements of the bank's retail lending and wished all the participants of the event good health , success and all earthly blessings in the coming New Year . " I confess that for me was a surprise when a bank representative told me about the status of the anniversary of the borrower. I decided to use the services of credit VTB ( Azerbaijan ) and in a short time became convinced that it is beneficial . I am satisfied with not only the interest rates on auto loans , and most importantly high quality service and good-natured attitude of the staff , "- said Vugar Yakubov . " Consumer loans and auto loans are in high demand among our clients. Favorable credit conditions and active cooperation of the Bank with car dealers "KIA", "Chevrolet", "Hunday" and several other auto provides customers with a wide choice . Thus, over the past two years more than 5000 customers have benefited from car loans with our bank ", - said Head of retail banking, VTB ( Azerbaijan ) Tural Veliyev . JSC VTB Bank ( Azerbaijan ) is a subsidiary of VTB Bank . Shareholders of JSC VTB Bank ( Azerbaijan ) are: JSC VTB Bank and JSC . JSC VTB Bank ( Azerbaijan ) provides services to clients of corporate business, small business and private clients. Today the bank is represented by 4 branches and the customer service department at the Head Office . - 15D -
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?