ENP Newswire - 27 December 2013 Release date- 26122013 - The Reserve Bank of India's Reference Rate for the US dollar is '61.9755 and the Reference Rate for Euro is '84.7925 on December 26, 2013 . The corresponding rates for the previous day ( December 24, 2013 ) were '61.8668 and '84.6510 respectively. Based on the Reference Rate for the US dollar and the middle rates of the cross-currency quotes, the exchange rates of GBP and JPY against the Rupee are given below: Currency Date December 24, 2013 December 26, 2013 1 GBP 101.1027 101.4911 100 YEN 59.37 59.15 Note : The SDR-Rupee rate will be based on the reference rate. Ajit Prasad Assistant General Manager [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?