Axiros, the technology leader in Advanced Service and Device Management, announced today that it has been selected by
The new partnership will enable Patton to offer its customers an ACS (auto configuration server) solution bundled with other Patton devices or as a stand-alone service. The ACS will be licensed under the Patton brand name and provide the rigorous functionality that all Axiros products are known for.
Specifically, the new management platform will deliver a highly flexible interaction with customer premise equipment (CPE); provide modular and scalable architecture that works with any device for an accelerated time to market, translating into significant savings in time and costs; and offer an improved customer quality of experience (QoE). Other benefits include:
• Remote Device Management;
• Zero Touch Provisioning;
• Customer self-service portal support; and
• Security Management.
Axiros is a
Axiros products are open and interoperable (device agnostic), meaning they work with any device and/or service. Axiros deploys its products on premise, hosted or in the cloud, making it as much a software company as it is a product company. This unique approach has led Axiros to become the market leader in
Axiros’ sales and service offices are located in
Patton is all about connections. Its mission is to connect real-world customer challenges with high-quality, right-priced solutions—complemented by unrivaled customer service and technical support. Incorporated 1984, Patton has built everything from micro-sized widgets that connect "this-with-that" to carrier-grade Telecom gear that connects subscribers to service-providers. Patton's specialty is interconnecting legacy TDM and serial systems with new-generation IP-based voice, data, and multi-media technologies.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11450005.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday