The National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) on Thursday clarified that it has not made any reference/statement to SBP or any other quarter regarding its refusal to invest Rs 100 billion in Prime Ministerís Youth Loan Scheme. A Spokesman of the NBP was referring to the news item published and broadcast in section of media saying that ĒNBP refuses to invest PKR 100 billion in the PMís Youth Loan Schemeď. The NBP said that it has not made any reference /statement to SBP or any other quarter regarding its refusal to invest appropriate amount in PMís Youth Loan Scheme.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO