Giorgi Kadagidze, president of National Bank of Georgia (NBG), declared that in the 3rd quarter of next year NBG will finish payment of debt to IMF. For the first time since 1994, NBG will have no foreign debt, he noted. Kadagidze reported that NBG paid debt of $240 million this year. To remind, Georgia's total foreign debt amounted to $13.4 billion as of the June 30 . At that, share of NBG's debt made up 3.3% (i.e. $435.7 million ).
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?