Giorgi Kadagidze, president of National Bank of Georgia (NBG), declared that NBG implements project on electronic signature introduction in banking sector. Kadagidze said that electronic signature is already used in banking sector and it is planned to make 2014 a turning year in this terms, and replace paper circulation with electronic documents. "This will reduce not only expenses, but also queues, will save time, not to say anything about modernity of the process", Kadagidze noted.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels