NAPW honors Carmen Rodero-Scardelis as a 2013/2014 Professional Woman of the Year for leadership in information technology with this prestigious distinction. “I consider my current job the latest stage toward achieving my definition of personal and professional success,” says Mrs. Rodero-Scardelis, who since arriving to the continental U.S. in 1995, has taken the information technology business by storm.
Bringing over 20 years of industry knowledge to her role of senior program manager at
Her skills in the areas of cross group collaboration, technology knowledge and business information analysis have allowed Mrs. Rodero-Scardelis to play an instrumental part in building the superior reputation that sets
Mrs. Rodero-Scardelis considers her greatest accomplishment to be her ability to overcome obstacles in the forms of gender-based glass ceilings, organizational challenges and the ambiguity associated with doing something that has never been done before. “I take these obstacles head-on and bring people together to realize results beyond original imagining,” she says.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013NAPW/12/prweb11448723.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion