Miley Cyrus has slammed Joe Jonas's claim that she and Demi Lovato first introduced him to weed, by saying that if someone wants to smoke pot, he will.
The 'We Can't Stop' hitmaker said that there is nothing two little girls can do to pressurize someone into doing something that they aren't willing to do, Us Magazine reported.
The 21-year-old singer said that she thought maybe Jonas was saying that to make himself look "badass".
Cyrus added that they were pretty young, and she is surprised that Jonas got peer pressured by Lovato and her.
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- Legal Pot Shops Do Roaring Business on Opening Day
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device