Miley Cyrus has slammed Joe Jonas's claim that she and Demi Lovato first introduced him to weed, by saying that if someone wants to smoke pot, he will.
The 'We Can't Stop' hitmaker said that there is nothing two little girls can do to pressurize someone into doing something that they aren't willing to do, Us Magazine reported.
The 21-year-old singer said that she thought maybe Jonas was saying that to make himself look "badass".
Cyrus added that they were pretty young, and she is surprised that Jonas got peer pressured by Lovato and her.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits