Miley Cyrus has slammed Joe Jonas's claim that she and Demi Lovato first introduced him to weed, by saying that if someone wants to smoke pot, he will.
The 'We Can't Stop' hitmaker said that there is nothing two little girls can do to pressurize someone into doing something that they aren't willing to do, Us Magazine reported.
The 21-year-old singer said that she thought maybe Jonas was saying that to make himself look "badass".
Cyrus added that they were pretty young, and she is surprised that Jonas got peer pressured by Lovato and her.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?