Miley Cyrus has slammed Joe Jonas's claim that she and Demi Lovato first introduced him to weed, by saying that if someone wants to smoke pot, he will.
The 'We Can't Stop' hitmaker said that there is nothing two little girls can do to pressurize someone into doing something that they aren't willing to do, Us Magazine reported.
The 21-year-old singer said that she thought maybe Jonas was saying that to make himself look "badass".
Cyrus added that they were pretty young, and she is surprised that Jonas got peer pressured by Lovato and her.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare