Jay Z, Robert Downey Jr. and Kristen Stewart declined to appear on Barbara Walters' "Most Fascinating People" program, Hollywood's RadarOnline said Thursday.
"The real story behind the show is who turned down a sit-down with the interview queen for her annual special," a source told the entertainment news website.
"Typically, Barbara very carefully starts approaching people in September for the special, but she always accounts for getting turned down by some of her interview targets," the insider said. "They start with 30 names and narrow it down to get all the interviews done for Thanksgiving."
Hip-hop mogul Jay Z, film star Downey Jr. and actress Stewart all turned Walters down this year, the report said.
"Kristen hates being interviewed -- by anybody -- with a passion," the source said. "But it's interesting that Jay's primary disciple Kanye West ended up on the special with Kim Kardashian."
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4