Jay Z, Robert Downey Jr. and Kristen Stewart declined to appear on Barbara Walters' "Most Fascinating People" program, Hollywood's RadarOnline said Thursday.
"The real story behind the show is who turned down a sit-down with the interview queen for her annual special," a source told the entertainment news website.
"Typically, Barbara very carefully starts approaching people in September for the special, but she always accounts for getting turned down by some of her interview targets," the insider said. "They start with 30 names and narrow it down to get all the interviews done for Thanksgiving."
Hip-hop mogul Jay Z, film star Downey Jr. and actress Stewart all turned Walters down this year, the report said.
"Kristen hates being interviewed -- by anybody -- with a passion," the source said. "But it's interesting that Jay's primary disciple Kanye West ended up on the special with Kim Kardashian."
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo