SHANGHAI , December 27 , SinoCast -- IFC, a member of the World Bank , and the People's Bank of China signed a proxy agreement to invest CNY 12 billion to buy fixed income products in Chinese interbank bond market. The agreement enables IFC to diversify assets, strengthen liquidity management and further enhance its capabilities to provide renminbi loans for Chinese private sector development.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference