In trading on Friday, the SPDR S&P Metals and Mining ETF (XME) is outperforming other ETFs, up about 1.7% on the day. Components of that ETF showing particular strength include shares of Molycorp (MCP), up about 11.2% and shares of Solazyme (SZYM), up about 8.2% on the day. And underperforming other ETFs today is the SPDR S&P Biotech ETF (XBI), off about 1% in Friday afternoon trading. Among components of that ETF with the weakest showing on Friday were shares of Idenix Pharmaceuticals (IDIX), lower by about 8.2%, and shares of Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA), lower by about 6.7% on the day. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312ETF122713&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU