polyDNA has learned that Gilead Sciences’ new drug against hepatitis C “is so effective,
Gilead Sciences’ new drug answers a major problem, which is refusing treatment by many HCV patients. A study published on
Just one component of Gilead’s new drug, called Sovaldi, “gets rid of the virus in many patients who were failed by other treatments, and allows many to forego interferon, an infused treatment that causes terrible flu-like symptoms (1).” When put together with the second component, ledipasvir, the drug combo “cures 95% of patients with the genotype-1 version of hepatitis C (1).” In other words, patients can take this drug combo without the usual side-effects.
However, the extremely high cost makes the new HCV drug unaffordable for most patients. As the Forbes article noted, “Drug companies tend to do better in the long run when they can argue they have the ethical high ground, and Gilead lost some of that credibility … (1).”
polyDNA recommends that doctors prescribe a safe, natural HCV remedy to their patients, which most patients can afford. Gene-Eden-VIR has no side effects, according to a post-marketing clinical study published on
Gene-Eden-VIR was designed to help the immune system target chronic HCV, or latent Hepatitis C virus. The study reports that Gene-Eden-VIR safely and effectively decreases symptoms in individuals infected with the Hepatitis C virus (HCV) (3).
Study authors wrote that “We observed a statistically significant decrease in the severity, duration, and frequency of symptoms (3).”
To view the entire paper on Gene-Eden-VIR, visit http://gene-eden-kill-virus.com/PP_Gene-Eden-VIR-is-Antiviral.pdf
To learn more about Gene-Eden-VIR, visit http://gene-eden-kill-virus.com/HCV.php.
We invite doctors to contact us with their questions at: info(at)buy-gene-eden(dot)com or phone 585-250-9999.
(2) Awareness of Biologically Confirmed HCV Among a Community Residing Sample of Drug Users in Baltimore City. Published on
(3) Gene-Eden-VIR Is Antiviral: Results of a Post Marketing Clinical Study. Published on
polyDNA is a biotechnology company that develops dietary supplements using the unique scientific method developed by Dr.
In addition to his unique scientific method, Dr. Polansky published the highly acclaimed scientific discovery, called Microcompetition with Foreign DNA. The discovery explains how foreign DNA fragments, and specifically, DNA of latent viruses, cause most major diseases.
polyDNA developed Gene-Eden-VIR, an antiviral natural remedy that helps the immune system kill latent viruses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11448129.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue