On December 27th , shareholders of Cameco (CCJ) will be eligible to receive the company's 10 cent dividend which is payable on or about January 15th . Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 1.9% going forward. Shares of Cameco were lower on Friday, slipping 0.2% so far. Other stocks going ex-div today include, Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) which will pay shareholders 12 cents per share on or about January 23rd . Chimera Investment Corp. (CIM) which will pay shareholders 9 cents per share on or about January 24th . Nucor (NUE) which will pay shareholders 37 cents per share on or about February 11th . And Capstead Mortgage (CMO) which will pay shareholders 31 cents per share on or about January 20th . The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Dividends122713&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels