ENP Newswire - 27 December 2013 Release date- 25122013 - DemirBank has offered a 4% discount on annual interest rate of consumer loans issued to persons born in the year of the Horse (1954, 1966, 1978 and 1990). The campaign will run until the 1st of February, 2014. Other customers applying for a loan during the campaign period will be offered a 2% discount on the annual interest rate. A customer can only apply for one loan product within the campaign. The campaign does not apply to mortgage and car loans. DemirBank offers a number of consumer loans to population - Loans for education employees, Loans for health employees, Loans for state employees, Pensioner loans, Car Loans, Cash loans with gold, Furniture purchase loans, Tecnics purchase loans, Refurbishment Loans, etc. The first commercial bank of Azerbaijan , DemirBank started its operations in October 1989 . Shareholders of the Banks include large international financial institutions, such as the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and Netherlands Development Finance Company (FMO). DemirBank has 'B' rating with 'stable' forecast of Fitch Ratings and 'B' rating with 'positive' forecast Planet Rating. These ratings are one of the best in Azerbaijan banking sector. [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?