YEREVAN , DECEMBER 27 , ARMENPRESS. The Russian debt was the most expansive in Armenia's credit portfolio and Armenia significantly benefited by paying it off. The Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Tigran Sargsyan stated this at the course of this year's final press conference with the mass media representatives held on December 27 in the Mesrop Mashtots Matenadaran-Institute. In addition the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Tigran Sargsyan underscored: "It was considered that we shall pay the Russian debt off at the course of 6 years. Notwithstanding the debt was totally paid off after the allocation of the Eurobonds."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign