TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar is trading at 93.51 cents US this morning, down 0.66 of a cent from Tuesday's close. The U.S. dollar is trading at 106.94 cents Cdn, up 0.75 of a cent. Pound sterling was C$1.7640 , up 2.57 cents and US$1.6495 , up 1.25 cents . The euro was at C$1.4734 , up 2.09 cents . Quotations provided by the BMO Capital Markets .
Most Popular Stories
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Senate Reaches Unemployment Benefits Deal
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna