Looking at units outstanding versus one week prior within the universe of ETFs covered at ETF Channel, the biggest outflow was seen in the Vanguard Extended Market ETF (VXF), where 12 million units were destroyed, or a 24.5% decrease week over week. Among the largest underlying components of VXF, in morning trading today Facebook Class A (FB) is off about 0.5%, and Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is higher by about 1.5%. And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest outflow was the Proshares Ultra DJ-UBS Natural Gas (BOIL), which lost 1.1 million of its units, representing a 36.0% decline in outstanding units compared to the week prior. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Outflows122613&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy