West Chester, PA (PRWEB) December 26, 2013 VeriFirst Background Screening, LLC , a national leader in risk management and background screening services, is celebrating 10 years as a company on January 10 . To continually improve their service offerings, VeriFirst is launching a new employer/employee portal called ComplianceCloud on February 1, 2014 . Compliance Cloud is a suite of purpose-built services designed to help employment screening clients comply with state and federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) regulations. Integrated directly into the online screening platform, Compliance Cloud offers a centralized portal for applicant consent forms, employee background screening, acceptance letters and adverse action notification delivery, electronic Form I-9 and E-Verify employment eligibility. Also included in the all-in-one compliance portal are industry best practice recommendations and a full-service background screening platform. “We are excited to continue to improve upon our existing technology and offer our clients a simple system to make FCRA compliance easier on their human resources departments,” said Ryan Howard , Vice President, Business Development. Clients interested in a free trial of the new portal are encouraged to sign up on the company website: http://www.VeriFirst.com/ComplianceCloud/ About VeriFirst: VeriFirst Background Screening, LLC is a national leading provider of risk management and background screening services. From student housing and multifamily tenant screening, to employment background checks, vendor screening, and customer identification verification, VeriFirst delivers tailored consolidated solutions that help minimize risk and make better, more informed decisions. Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11442678.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules