Medium-sized private lender Sekerbank informed in a filing with the Bourse Istanbul that it gave a mandate in order to issue up to EUR 150mn worth asset-backed securities with maturities up to three years under the scope of its asset-backed securities programme, without providing any further details. In May, the lender informed that it applied to the Capital Markets Board (SPK) in order to issue up to TRY 500mn ( EUR 177mn ) worth asset-backed securities without providing any further details. Earlier this month, the lender informed that it obtained a USD 37.9mn worth subordinated loan with a maturity of 10 years from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). Sekerbank would use the loan facility to finance women entrepreneurs, agricultural sector and SMEs, the statement detailed.
Most Popular Stories
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Senate Reaches Unemployment Benefits Deal
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna