The Chairman Standing Committee on Communication (FPCCI) Former Minister IT, Health and Environment Mr.
Honourable Governor Dr. Ishrat-ul-
There are many IT based companies and investors who are willing to support BOT projects to improve the health sector in Sindh. As per the history of
Health sector involved technology in all the major Hospitals starting from
The ambulances should also be well equipped with the latest IT facilities including tracking of the vehicles with latest facilities like foreign countries to save the precious life of patients. Special road laws should also be exercised after having special education introduced in the public sector. The Drivers have to be educated to realize the importance of ambulance service. The traffic police should be properly trained with the help of technology in this regard.
The preference in the health sector is service which leads to drastic improvement in the sector which can also be achieved by converting mechanical action into technology based activities.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps