BEIJING , December 26 , SinoCast -- Officials from the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission (SASAC) revealed SOE operating revenue of CNY 21.8 trillion in January-November period of 2013, rising 9.5% year on year. Profit reached CNY 1.2 trillion , hiking 7.5%. In contrast to a year earlier, operating revenue growth climbed 0.6 percentage points in the reporting period.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11