Former Petrochimi guard Dewarick Spencer said playing in Iran's champion outfit was a great experience. The American, who parted company with the team on December 24 , told IRNA, "I had a good time in the team but had no option but to leave the team due to financial problems." Iranian club agreed to loan the 31-year-old to Zhejiang Chouzhou of China for three months. Referring to Iranians' hospitality, he added, "I receive nothing but respect from the Iranian people." Early in Spencer's career, he played in Turkey , Italy and France . In France , he won the French Championship (2007) and French Cup (2009) and was the French MVP.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March