Saudi Arabia's M3 money supply growth rebounded to 13.5% year-over-year in November from a 14-month low of 10.4% in October, Reuters reported the central bank data. Growth in bank lending to the private sector accelerated to 13.8% from 13.5%. The central bank's net foreign assets hit a record high of SAR 2.676 trillion ( $713 billion ) in November.; All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?