So while her parents were talking to the boy's family members at Agrawal Yuva Parichay Sammelan, Akansha had a conversation with him through
I Pads at the parichay sammelan to help potential partners talk with to each other despite being hundreds of miles apart .
"Many girls, most of them working, used this platform to interact with their prospective partners", said
"There were some technical difficulties in the beginning, so we shifted to audio chat instead of video chat", said Gupta.
Credit:Asheesh Kumar Shukla
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels