For Miley Cyrus fans, Santa may have delivered the perfect present.
On Christmas day, the music video for "Adore You" was leaked showing the 21-year-old pop star touching herself while in panties and a bra under a bed sheet. Cyrus wasn't too happy that the racy video was released a day early, according to an explicit tweet she sent out on Dec. 25, but she wasn't a real Grinch about it and later tweeted out the official video for fans.
The latest nearly naked stunt isn't a new one for Cyrus, who has made constant headlines with her antics, from twerking at the MTV VMAs to her "Wrecking Ball" video (including its parodies) that went viral.
The new love song that has Cyrus crooning "When you say you love me/No, I love you more" is the third single off her album, "Bangerz."
Original headline: BRIEF: New Miley Cyrus music video 'Adore You' leaked on Christmas
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign